Monday, August 24, 2009

Sunday wrap-up

Now to finish the Park Girl saga.

I woke up just after noon, and immediately the messages started pouring in. For the most part I ignored them, trying to have a normal day where I'm not being hounded by a woman, which in retrospect for this blog seems foolish considering I'm searching for a woman to hound me for life. But anyways, work time finally rolled around, and I texted her back telling her I was going to work.

It was busy, so I wasn't able to reply much to her, which ended up causing some interesting prompts from her. One period of time where I was away from my phone, she texted me asking if I was checking out her butt when she bent over to crawl thru the playground tube, and if I'd imagined doing her doggy style. Of course, I didn't get a chance to answer since my phone's battery ran out, so for the next 3 hours I had a reprieve from those questions.

For someone who's supposed to be a good church-going girl, she seems to have a rather dirty mind. Not that I mind, but it's almost never-ending, and that's a bit too much for me.

I think I'm gonna give her one more chance to cool it with the naughty talk, but if it doesn't happen, I think I'm going to have to move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got some input? Suggestion? Pointer? Advice?

Let me have it!