Saturday, August 22, 2009

Leave it to Karma...

Leave it to Karma to have me write a post about having trouble meeting people and then hit it off really well with someone...

Last night I was sitting in chat and looking for people to talk to, and came across a woman who lives here in the 'Couve, downtown. We chatted it up for a short bit last night, and then quite a bit today, both via chat and later texting.

She seems very nice, but seems to have a few issues with trust. She's been burned by people in the past. Seems like I maybe met the female version of me, lol. Through our conversations, it's clear she's interested in seeing if things might work out, but she's very reluctant to do anything even remotely affectionate, even cuddling on a couch watching a movie, unless "it's with her boyfriend". She was going to invite me over tonight (if I wasn't working) to listen to the live music from the Wine & Jazz Festival, but then before I could accept coming over AFTER work, she said that she had promised herself the next guy she had to her home would be her boyfriend.

Now, I have a rather good sense of humor, so leave it to me to say "ah, trying to trap me already, huh? lol"... I don't think she understood it as a joke however. Well, at least until I explained it to her, that is. Then everything seemed to go smoothly again.

We'll see how things go with this one... Maybe this could be a short blog lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got some input? Suggestion? Pointer? Advice?

Let me have it!