Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sometimes you just gotta go with your gut feeling

So it's been a week since I first met Park Girl. I first mentioned that I felt slightly uncomfortable the first time we met because of the way things were coming across.

Well, turns out my uncomfortable feeling was right. This chick has been clingy as hell, and trying to trap me into a relationship. She's been incredibly needy, and if I don't answer her promptly she starts messaging the hell out of me or calling repeatedly.

The big straw came as she asked me a question that was a bit personal and I told her I wasn't ready to share that with her. She FLIPPED. She accused me of trying to use her for sex, which I'm not, and for not being open with her. I'm sorry, I just met you, you don't need to know my life story in intimate details.

So apparently because I wouldn't divulge private info, she's done with me. Good riddance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got some input? Suggestion? Pointer? Advice?

Let me have it!